- $175 per 60 minute session
- $250 per 90 minute session
Is Psychotherapy Covered by OHIP?
OHIP does not cover psychotherapy or counselling services. You may have third party or health benefits from your employer. At the end of each session, you will get a receipt which you send to your third party insurance. All of my work is performed under supervision and in conjunction with a registered Ontario psychologist. Most third party insurance accept our receipts. Psychotherapy services are HST exempt. Please keep your receipts and use them on your income tax returns
Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, bank transfer, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Payment for service is due at the end of each session and you will be provided with a receipt that you can submit for reimbursement to your insurance company.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!